Online media was swirling Tuesday after India made sure about a noteworthy fourth Test and arrangement prevail upon Australia by three wickets following an exciting last day.
This is what the cricket world is stating after India's record fourth-innings 329-7 saw Australia lose at their fortification Gabba ground unexpectedly since 1988:
"Each SESSION WE DISCOVERED A NEW HERO. Each time we got hit, we waited and stood taller. We pushed limits of conviction to play valiant however not indiscreet cricket. Wounds and vulnerabilities were countered with balance and certainty. One of the best arrangement wins! Well done India."
– Sachin Tendulkar, India run-scoring legend
"Wow .. That needs to go down as one of the best if not the best Test triumph ever !! Egg all over here in the UK .. be that as it may, I love to see character and expertise .. India have it in wealth"
– Michael Vaughan, previous England commander
"Test cricket's heart is thumping unequivocally! That was an uncommon success @BCCI and a phenomenal arrangement to watch. Aussies not lost at The Gabba since 1988. Amazing"
– Stuart Broad, England quick bowler, as of now on visit in Sri Lanka
"You don't simply play and love test cricket in vain. Splendid game. Congrats India on the success, and Australia for an incredible arrangement!"
– Viv Richards, skipper of the West Indies group who had been the last to succeed at the Gabba in 1988
"The bosses and the best pursue! #TeamIndia has demonstrated it again by collaborations, extraordinary character, fortitude and max assurance! In spite of the wounds, the group made it workable for our nation. That is the reason we play for the nation's banner to go high every time we perfom"
– Ishant Sharma, India's driving quick bowler who missed the Test arrangement with injury
"India has recently pulled off the most wonderful arrangement win ever. No inquiry. Crazy, superb, skilful, nerveless. Amazing."
– Daniel Norcross, BBC 'Test Match Special' pundit